- Place a call to the first party.
- Select Conference to place a new call. The active call is placed on hold.
- Dial the second party’s number. You can also select the desired contact from the search list, or select a contact from the placed call list or Directory before you enter the number.
- When the second party answers the call, select Conference to add the second party to the conference.
- Repeat the above steps to add more parties to the conference.
Merging Two Calls into a Conference
You can invite a held call into a conference call with the active call.
- Place two calls on the phone.
- Select the desired call for a conference and ensure that the call is active.
- Select Conference.
- Highlight the desired hold call and select Send.
Inviting a Transfer Target and a Transferee into a Conference
After consulting with the contact you want to transfer a call to, you can invite the two calls into a conference.
- Select Conference after talking with the contact you want to transfer a call to.
The transferee and the transfer target join the conference.